The UST SureVolt™ automatic voltage regulator provides continuous power conditioning and the broadest range of protection available. It guards against voltage fluctuations that can wreak havoc with your electrical load (equipment).
- Fast voltage regulation corrects under/over voltage, sags, and swells
- High fault-clearing capacity permits reliable operation of other protective devices
- Built-in surge suppression for surges and spikes
- Line isolation minimizes transients
- Transformer shielding reduces line noise to deliver clean power
- Independent phase regulation corrects voltage imbalance
- Input circuit breaker protects against damaging over-current and short circuits
- Automatic failsafe electronic bypass keeps the load powered
The SureVolt™ automatic voltage regulator combines the best qualities of typical mechanical and electronic voltage regulators while eliminating their weaknesses. Mechanical voltage regulators are valued for their high overload capacity and good voltage regulation, but these qualities are offset by their slow correction speed and the need for regular maintenance of moving parts. Similarly, electronic voltage regulators are known for their fast correction speed, but suffer from poor overload capacity.
The SureVolt provides high overload capacity for loads with large inrush-current requirements. At the same time, it provides consistent voltage regulation and fast correction without regular maintenance or moving parts.